jump to navigation

Beer, Wine, Liquor and Gifts at Bacchus Cellars

Campanile Pinot Grigio October 7, 2014

Posted by Bacchus in : Wines , Email This Post Email This Post , trackback

Campanile Pinot Grigio ReviewCampanile Pinot Grigio
This Campanile wine is a blend primarily of Pinot Grigio grapes, but small amounts of Chardonnay and Pinot Bianco were added to balance the structure and add creamy apple-vanilla flavors. 85% of the grapes sourced for Campanile Pinot Grigio are sourced from the Friuli region, while the remaining 15% is sourced from Trentino.
Buy Campanile Pinot Grigio
Vinification in stainless steel tanks took place for 10 days at controlled temperatures. This cool fermentation was done in order to retain the varietal character of the Pinot Grigio grapes. The wine was matured for four months in stainless steel to retain freshness, balance, and good acidity in the finished wine.
Price: $12.29 Size: 750ml. For more information and to buy it, Click Here!
eMail this offer to a friend: eMail It